DALLE LUCCA, HENNEBERG, DUQUE BERTASI e LINNARD ADVOGADOS has team of lawyers specializing in the area of civil law, with broad experience and qualification to provide preventive, advisory, and litigation legal services related to obligations and legal transactions in general, contracts and its various types, civil liability matters and its indemnification effects, company law, negotiable instruments, ownership, and possession.
Since 2002, the Brazilian Civil Code has encompassed the discontinued Commercial Code, constituting the basis of a complex and broader regulation of private interests.
Among the most regular topics, we highlight preventive, advisory, and judicial services on the following:
- Validity of legal transactions, fulfillment of obligations, all kinds of contracts (civil, commercial, financial), establishment of guarantees and negotiable instruments
- Structuring and formatting of franchises
- Analysis and drawing up of franchise agreements
- Analysis and drawing up of a franchise offering circular (FOC)
- Lawsuits against franchisees and franchisors
- Civil and professional liability of suppliers and manufacturers
- Business activities and de facto and de jure corporations
- Possession, ownership, or joint ownership of assets and rights of any nature
- Enforcement, collection of bank debts, and searches and seizures