The labor law area of DALLE LUCCA, HENNEBERG, DUQUE BERTASI and LINARD ADVOGADOS is structured for the provision of advisory and planning services, in a preventive and strategic manner, with the purpose of avoiding or reducing risks arising from corporate activities.
In litigation cases, whether administrative or judicial, the firm specializes in the defense of corporate interests before all Labor Court levels and bodies of the Public Administration.
Furthermore, aimed at offering prime services at the lowest cost to our clients, we maintain a network of correspondents in the main business centers of the country, who are able to attend hearings and carry out services without the cost arising from shifting between cities and other costs usually incurred in this sort of activity.
What sets us apart is that all the legal production is concentrated in the central office, a fact that leads to greater specialization of our professionals in relation to the demands of each company, in addition to concentrating the judicial experience gained in all the locations and reverting it for the best defense of our clients’ interests in each of them. The centralized service policy allows even greater efficiency in the assessment and forwarding of procedural information to the client, collaborating in the definition of prevention policies from the diagnosis of the judicial outcomes achieved throughout time.
Among the various services offered, we highlight the following:
Labor Advisory Services
- Counsel to Human Resources departments
- General guidance and the drawing up of legal opinions related to labor matters
- Performance of legal audits in order to support merger, acquisition and department restructuring processes (due diligence)
- Preparation of judicial defenses and procedural follow-up on all court levels (individual proceedings, public-interest civil actions, collective labor disputes) with the drawing up of all the necessary documents
- Preparation of administrative defenses in labor, medical, and job safety matters with Regional Labor Superintendence Offices
- Representing clients in public-interest civil actions and preparation of procedures in administrative proceedings filed by the Labor Prosecution Office
- Preparation of reports with procedural information so as to enable the follow-up, assessment, and management of labor litigation